FRANCE MAKES IT PAST GERMANY 0-2 THEY ARE IN FOR THE FINALS


For all the powers the stake were high, Germany was energetic, France was vigorous, France made it through at 2-0  win against Germany.

 I think that's enough reaction for the night, don't you?

France have done it, they are into the final of Euro 2016 and they will now face Portugal.


HOSTS FRANCE BEAT GERMANY TO REACH THE FINAL OF EURO 2016
France striker Olivier Giroud: "It's an emotional night. We will savour this and then tomorrow focus on the next game in three days' time.


"It was a key moment to score the goal before half-time. The penalty changed the game. Our clinical approach in the second half changed the game.

"Antoine Griezmann has grown as this tournament has gone on. I'm delighted for him. He gives us a bit extra.

"I'd really like to write a chapter in history. Everyone wants to achieve something great on Sunday."


Low to go?
Germany manager Joachim Low is asked about his future. His contract runs until 2018.

"I can't predict things from tomorrow. I'm still disappointed. I won't think about that tonight.

"How I cope with that, it's difficult to answer. We haven't discussed beforehand what we would do after a loss. Maybe in two or three days we will talk about that and consider if there is anything to discuss. Maybe even tomorrow on our flight back.

"This was a good tournament for us. We had a great energy. I haven't seen too many errors in this tournament. It was a great side."

Germany manager Joachim Low: "France has succeeded to get to the final. If you win 2-0, you deserve it.

"I think they will win against Portugal. Portugal has not convinced that much in the games so far.

"I think France are a very good side. Although we were the better side today.

"If we had scored, we could have dominated this match. If you concede in the 44th minute, everyone was shocked. I had to calm the players down in the dressing room."

No comments:

Post a Comment